reality checks

Monday, November 03, 2008

i'm leaving nxp after one year and a half mostly due to economic situation today. 

although i've been bitching about leaving before, now it's time for real. i think the last 3-4 monts i did complaint quite a lot, so when my manager told rumours about group merger quite some ago it didn't really strucked me. i was kinda accepted my situation, it's a mixed feelings, sad, a little happy, relieved and a bit of pressure came later.

it's sad to leave such a nice and friendly environment, moreover i am so comfortable working here. a little happy and relieved when eventually i can go without feeling much guilty and most of my things-to-do are now crossed off my used-to-be-quite-long list. soon after that the pressure was quite immense realizing that our financial won't be as strong as before. 

job market nowadays quite tough and very competitive. sigh..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images