katarina's poem

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate the way you stare
I hate your big combat boots
and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate the way you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
and even more when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call
but mostly
I hate it that I don't hate you
not even close, not a little bit, not even at all

-Katarina's poem
10 things I hate bout u

All of a sudden poem ni mengingatkan aku pada zaman budak-budak dulu..yela,movie ni was a huge success and left huge impacts pada budak-budak.Ada orang tu dia suka sangat Bianca,tp dia kata Bianca in dat movie was kinda bithcy.But wut I did enjoyed most ialah soundtrack dia.Aku tau,ramai orang suka poem ni,dan each person takes it differently.Ada yang dapat rasakan vibenya,ada orang affected..ada orang lak kata its a big influence.Fo me,i just luv simple words yet meaningful.Wish I could be a poet too akakakaka aku tak rasa aku seorang "seniman".Ops,pernah berangan kalo la aku ni songwriter hahahaa hapa-hapa tah la..

Lelaki tatau apa dia nak,Perempuan tatau apa dia ada..nuff said
Ops,ni iklan untuk ari ni..Ciao

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images