latest..latest..

Friday, February 18, 2005

latest updates:

Gym activity
first i think dat i've gained some kgs.wondering where's de extras came from?my goal--> 1.trim my tummy hehe. 2.maintain current weight
moral kenapa la orang kurus cam aku ni tetiba jadi weight-concious?isshh

Workload
can't really say,need to keep up with everything..6 assigments by end of march..*sighing*

Social life
i dont really get along with my coursemates/classmates.tetiap hari pegi balik kelas.all i could say that my housemates,and some malaysians are my only frens.i think that i dont really seize the opportunity to mingle with everybody.so i have this new azam,to befriend with everybody hahaha apa la,kata nak brush up my english-speaking skills.let see what i can achieve in the next few months..miss him so much le =(

Money,money,money,mo
shud save some*full-stop*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images