me,the presenter

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

this friday i'm going to present a paper,with my grupmets whom both are chinese.scary jugak sebab lama dah tak present in front.jap,i just had one project presentation last semester and it went quite ok.time tu,lagi la..in front of course lecturer,one english guy and 2 greeks guys..tp this time it wont be same,because it's more theoritical and challenging stuffs.as usual(i was always be de first one kut,jap..ke azan?it was so fun back then,the younger version of me,kenit,jin,azan ahaha) ok,i'll be the first one,the person who's gonna introduce the members and the presentation:

LEARNING AND MAKING DECISIONS WHEN COSTS AND PROBABILITIES ARE BOTH UNKNOWN

erk nervesnya..

yesterday,i met one of my classmates and we were talking bout 'normal stuffs'
clasmet(a): hi
me: hi
a: how r u?
me: just fine
a: going to present this week?
me: aah
a: which 1
me: kasi title yg panjang tu sket
a: looking puzzle..*pause*which topic
me: marketing application

erk lagi..tajuk pon sounded confusing ka??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images